Building a toolkit to maximize cross-channel audience engagement
Tapping into the expertise of LRW’s Marketing and Data Science team, we designed a study that used person-based segmentation and TURF analyses to identify audience segments based on how they digest content. We then brought the segments to life using quantitative and qualitative profiles and by managing an online community through the integration of media diaries, blogs, personal journey maps, and live chats. We delivered a series of tailored recommendations and strategies for each segment, including where to reach the target audience, how to communicate with them, and how to speak to their preferences and emotions:
- Customer Acquisition Strategy – Developed tailored, segment-specific audience acquisition and engagement plans, to evolve the system that underpins this increasingly complex and changing consumer behavior.
- Audience Segmentation -Segmented current and potential audiences based on underlying needs, motivations, attitudes and behaviors
- Content Strategy – Prioritized segments in terms of opportunity for the client and outline strategies to reach them with content, marketing messages and media.
- Customer Profiles – Created rich profiles of target segments based on key media behaviors, psychographics and demographics.
- Message Development – Delivered a typing tool, so the client could test messages against those segments.