LRW Commits to Gender Parity by 2030
LRW Joins Paradigm for Parity® Movement to Address Gender Parity in Corporate Leadership Positions
Los Angeles – November 1, 2017 – LRW, a leading market research and global analytics consultancy, has joined the Paradigm for Parity® coalition, pledging its commitment to gender parity in corporate leadership by 2030.
“Our Paradigm for Parity pledge builds on our broader long-term commitment to advance diversity and inclusion across all LRW companies,” said Chairman and CEO David Sackman. “LRW’s purpose as researchers and consumer psychologists is to help our clients better understand people. To do this we must leverage the diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, talents, knowledge, and creativity as the foundation for our competitive advantage. If we don’t take action, we are really missing out on a huge part of the talent in this world. It’s just the right thing to do.”
COO Sandy Wax added, “LRW has always been a progressive workplace, and emphasizing diversity and inclusion is central to our unique culture and values which promote fairness and opportunity for all individuals. We must expand our talent pool to reflect the next generation of workers and to create a more vibrant, productive culture.”
Paradigm for Parity® provides a five-step action plan based on research and best practices, outlining actions that help to mobilize change and enable companies to increase the number of women of all backgrounds in leadership positions.
The five steps are:
- Eliminating or minimizing unconscious bias in the workplace;
- Significantly increasing the number of women in senior operating roles, with the near-term goal of at least 30% representation in all leadership groups;
- Measuring targets and maintaining accountability by providing regular progress reports;
- Basing career progress on business results and performance, rather than physical presence in the office; and
- Providing sponsors, not just mentors, to women well positioned for long-term success.
LRW has established a number of initiatives and forums designed primarily to help attract and retain talented employees regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, national origin or religion.
Click here to learn more about the Paradigm for Parity® coalition and become a part of the movement.
You might also be interested in this news
People say they are eager to hear from brands on Instagram. Many brands already turn to the platform to connect with…