- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM PST
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
- 900 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Intercontinental DTLA
Hilary DeCamp speaking with Barbara Singer, ESPN at Converge
Chief Research Officer Hilary DeCamp is speaking with Barbara Singer, VP, Audience & Content Insights, ESPN at IA Converge: The Intersection of Data Science, Market Research & Analytics on December 10th at 11:40am in downtown Los Angeles.
Their talk, Market Segmentation in the Digital Age, will explore four keys to designing and implementing a market segmentation that addresses both the challenges and opportunities presented by today’s digital marketplace:
- Define and Design to Find Differences: Learn how to efficiently scope your project to ensure that you don’t miss crucial emergent issues.
- Bring New Data Streams to Bear: Learn how to implement survey and behavioral data to maintain quality without overwhelming your respondents.
- Inform and Inspire Stakeholders: Learn how to capture and communicate the richness of your segments through effective storytelling.
- Take Action: Learn how to activate your segmentation in advertising, CRM systems and at consumer touchpoints.