- Monday, September 23, 2019
7:30 AM - 6:00 PM CST
- 610 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
Phone: (312) 322-1725
- Venue SIX10
CXTalks: The Customer Experience Summit
Senior Vice President, Pragmatic Brain Science
Collette Eccleston, PhD is speaking at CXTalks: The Customer Experience Summit in Chicago on September 23rd. The goal for CX Talks is to bring together a variety of professionals from a wide variety of CX practices to meet, learn and share what each of us know about the growing CX profession.
Join Collette for insights into how emotion impacts consumers’ perception of their customer experience.
Consumers are Human: Exploring Memory & Narrative in CX
11:00am – 11:15am
In this talk, I will present key principles from psychology about human emotion and memory. I will then apply these principles to the understanding of customer experiences. Specifically, we’ll discuss how these principles can be leveraged to design great customer experiences and measure their effectiveness.
Key Take Aways:
1) Consumers’ memories of their experiences are very flawed
2) Brand stereotypes and expectations will affect the emotional experience
3) The experience will be defined by what happens at the peak and at the end